MBA programmes, offered as MBA GENERIC together with specializations in HRM, MARKETING and FINANCE
Frequently asked Questions -FAQs
1. Will an MBA from an institute, rather than a University, be recognised in business and by employers?
It is globally accepted that some of the best MBA programmes are conducted by management development institutions such as IMD from Switzerland, INSEAD of France and Henley in UK. AIBA along with the other members of the Gibaran Learning Group possess unique degree conferring powers guaranteed by the Australian Government. In fact AIBA is accredited under AQF-Australian Qualifications Framework similar to Australian Universities.
2. Who will be teaching the MBA at ABS?
The course will be delivered by a team of experienced industry leaders and highly respected academics delivering lectures at ABS using a state-of-the-art ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Process.
3. I don't have a bachelor's degree (first degree) or any qualifications. Can I still do my MBA?
Yes - if you fulfill the 3 Years Managerial Experience acceptable to AIBA (GLGs Registrar) -Australia.
Requirement of the special entry criteria listed.
4. My previous study is in an unrelated area to business; can I still apply?
Yes - as long as you fulfill the entry requirements. Contact ABS for verification.
5. I have commenced an MBA elsewhere. Can I transfer into the AIBA 12 Month MBA?
Yes, we may even be able to offer you subject exemptions and a course fee reduction. Please speak to our MBA Coordinator at ABS.
6. Why do students choose our MBA?
- Affordability - The entire MBA can be completed for just LKR 600,000/-.
- Flexible payment options - either pay in full or pay in 3 instalments.
- Ability to finish in 12 Months.
INNOVATIVE MODEL - 12 MONTH MBA
KEY FEATURES OF THE MODEL:
- Same content, shorter duration.
- Independent learning material
- One subject each month
Make a right career decision. Select MBA at ABS academic plus
ABS academic plus 'Creating Dynamism in Academic Education'