Do you want to speak English like the native speakers? PATHE provides it for you. So why delay...? Join at PATHE Academy, which is your PATHE to success. Peoples Academy for Tertiary and Higher Education generally known as PATHE was time-honoured in the year 1996, and the first private institution to train medical professional under a Government Funded Project.
PATHE's vision consists of implementing education through online integrated components by the year 2010 and a kind of educational academy yet established in the country to train people in career oriented courses molding students to become full-pledged professionals who are imperative to the welfare of the country.
PATHE has an assortment of courses in Advanced Vocational Education, Information Technology in Computers, Business and Management, Language and Arts and Medical Sciences and a panel of well-qualified and experienced lecturers from the local and foreign universities with approximately 6000 to 7500 student per year join PATHE.
PATHE head office is positioned at No. 37, School lane, Bambalapity with two centers at 128/B1, Stanleye Thilakarathne Mw, Nugegoda and 111-1/2, Maya Avenue, Colombo -6, Kirulapona and affiliated with several foreign universities.
English is one of the most important and international language of business and technology in this modern era and so widely over the surface of the globe spreading so rapidly year after year, that it bids fair to become in the course of time a kind of universal language spoken all over the world.
PATHE provides a stream of English courses:
1. SESOL (Spoken English for the Speakers of Other Language) and ESOL (English for the Speakers of Other Langauge: A City and Guilds Programme to train student by focusing on four skills through activities and eligible to sit for the examinations conducted by City & Guilds UK,
2. Diploma in English: It's a two tier programme designed to facilitate prospective students who would want quality in academic English leading to Higher National Diploma a stepping stone for admissions in BA and MA in English with credit exemptions from world recognized universities followed in Sri Lanka through PATHE.
3. Advanced Certificate in Business and Office English: It's designed for the students to use for their business and office environment and eligible to sit for the examinations conducted by City & Guilds UK, and BEC, UK
4. TESOL: It provides a thorough introduction to theory and methodology of teaching English to speakers of other languages through modern teaching technologies and eligible to sit for the world recognized CELTA and DELTA from UK.
5. TOEFL (Ibt): Pathe not only provides course but also is one of the test centre for TOEFL Ibt examination.
6. IELTs: PATHE courses are so designed that any student can sit for the IELTs examination after completing the course here and an approved centre for registering student for the British Council.
There are discounts over the course fees.Students are well-placed after graduation; this bears testimony of quality at PATHE. For more information contact Ms. Anita Gamage, the Course Coordinator for English Programmes (email@example.com) on 2500012. Visit PATHE website. www.patheacademy.org